As Impact continues to grow we are always looking for great people to add to our team! If you are self-motivated, thrive on working independently, love to have fun at work, and are a true professional we want to hear from you!
We are excited about our continuous growth over the years, and we want to keep the momentum going! Established in 2006, we are an Association Management firm with additional divisions in Executive Administrator services, Marketing/Social Media services, and Event Management.
Our team consists of people who are experts in their field, are committed to great customer service for our clients, and who are interested in a long-term working relationship with Impact.
Our clients include Associations, non-profit organizations, solopreneurs, and small businesses who are located all around the world. While our largest presence is in the Madison area, because of a great referral system we also have clients internationally and in a wide variety of industries.
We are interested in people who have expertise in the following areas:
Marketing and communications
+ Executive Administrator
Impact is searching for an Executive Administrator to add to our team. If you are amazing at multi-tasking, thrive on working independently, learn new programs quickly, and would list customer service as one of your best skills, we want to hear from you! If you have worked in an Association or non-profit setting, even better! This position starts out part-time, moving to full-time as clients are added, and works at our headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin.
The ideal Executive Administrator is someone who can handle managing multiple clients, has a strong administrative background, and excels at working without much direction. Our clients look to us to provide not only impeccable administrative services, but also as a partner to help put processes into place, increase efficiencies, and offer suggestions on tools that may help their business.
We are not administrative assistants – we work with leadership to run and manage organizations, often with little to no training or direction. Rather than our clients showing us how to manage tasks, it is up to us to figure systems out, and make them better. This role works independently and does not have someone around to “show them the ropes”.
Job duties are different every day! They can include financial management, member management, updating websites, creating and sending out e-newsletters, web research, meeting planning, taking minutes at Board meetings, managing email accounts, travel arrangements, and anything else our clients need! We are the ones who manage deadlines, keep leadership on task, and essentially keep the organization running smoothly and efficiently. Executive Administrator services are very customized to each client, so you need to be flexible and eager to meet those needs!
Why Work For Impact?
We offer flexible hours, excellent pay, the ability to work both in our office as well as out of your home, and a great team to work with. You must live in the Madison/surrounding area and have transportation to get you to the office, Board meetings, and other required client meetings.
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience
- Strong ability to multi-task and work independently
- Expert with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Strong ability to self-motivate
- Outstanding ability to learn new software programs and pick up on new tasks and programs quickly
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fun, yet professional attitude!
Bookkeeping Experience (required):
- Accounts Payable – Manage bills and pay vendors and any bills in a timely fashion. Includes printing and signing checks according to the organization’s internal control (disbursement) procedure
- Accounts Receivable – Issue invoices to customers/members and send monthly statements of any past due invoices to ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
- Issue financial statements, including profit and loss statement and balance sheet
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain the annual budget
- Ideal candidates will have supported C-level executives, Executive Directors, or Boards of Directors
- Prefer candidates who have some experience working in the non-profit sector, although this isn’t required
For examples of what types of services an Executive Administrator provides please visit our Association Management Services page.
If you are interested in becoming a part of a unique, growing, and fun company please send your cover letter and resume to info@ImpactAMC.com.
+ Business Development Executive
Impact is looking for someone who loves building relationships, is extremely motivated, thrives on working independently, and is passionate about the business development process. If you are someone who has a strong drive to succeed and a passion for making clients happy, then we should talk!
Main responsibilities will be:
- Attending networking functions, business meetings, and professional events (both during the day and early evening)
- Scheduling and conducting follow up one-to-one meetings with connections made during the events, online, and through referrals
- Traditional sales activity (mailings, lead generation, warm calling, list building, etc)
- Using social media to develop relationships, build connections, and share our expertise to help others
- Market Impact to spread the word about our services and benefits
- Successful sales track record is required
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to self-motivate
- If the words “dependable”, “consistent”, “positive” and “reliable” describe you, we’re interested in talking.
- Fun, yet professional attitude!
We offer flexible hours, the ability to work both in our office as well as out of your home, and a great team to partner with. You must live in the Madison/surrounding area and have the ability to attend both day and evening events.
We offer a very generous commission-based pay structure for the business development activity.
This is an Independent Consultant position.
Interested candidates can send their letter of interest and resume to info@ImpactAMC.com.